Easy Setup allows the settings from one TM-Intelligent printer to be easily transferred to another TM-Intelligent printer via USB memory device.
EASY SETUP BASIC WORKFLOW
(1) Setting up a TM-Intelligent printer by using TMNet WebConfig; then storing the setting data in the local PC.
(2) Editing the "Setting.ini" file with a text editor application, e.g. Notepad.
(3) Copying the setting data to a USB memory device.
(4) Connecting the USB memory device to the target TM-Intelligent printer to set up.
(5) Install roll paper into target TM-Intelligent printer and turn on the power.
(6) The setting data on the USB is automatically copied to the target TM-Intelligent printer. Thes etting information is then also printed out on the roll paper.
When other TM printers are connected to the target TM-Intelligent printer via Ethernet or Wi-Fi, this setting data can then be transferred to these connected TM printers.
For more details, please refer to the "Easy Setup Guide", which can be accessed from the Download page for both the TM-i printer and TM-DT printer.